Video Course Customizing OmniFocus
OmniFocus isn't just flexible in how you configure it to manage your projects, you can also customize how it looks. Part of the LunchWith Series, this 21 minute video covers customizing OmniFocus using Perspectives, Themes and more. Learn how to create your own theme, add custom icons and transform the look of OmniFocus. The video comes with a complete PDF transcript.
You probably already know that OmniFocus is a very flexible application in terms of how you can set it up to manage your projects. But did you know that it’s also very flexible for workflow and aesthetics as well? In this video we walk through different settings to make OmniFocus look the way you want.
In this video we will:
- change colors and fonts and create our own theme for OmniFocus,
- find and download pre-made themes and load them into OmniFocus,
- create Perspectives, which allow you to easily access your OmniFocus data in a way that you want,
- cover how to customize the toolbar with Perspectives and custom icons, and
- we will customize the columns of data that are displayed in OmniFocus.
The video comes with a complete transcript in PDF form.
Here’s a short preview: