Here's a list of commonly asked questions and the answers. If you don't find your answer here, please contact me using the "Send for Help" form at the bottom of the page.
- Why am I getting an AVS Mismatch error even though my billing address is correct?
- What is an ebooklet?
- How can I buy the EE2 videos for my entire team?
- Can I share my videos with a friend or co-worker?
- When I click on an article, the page is missing CSS.
- Can I get a refund?
- I bought the Fusions Ads Holiday bundle and can’t download the screencasts. Help!
- Which version of ExpressionEngine should I be running?
- Homepage Featured Entry won’t show
- “You are not authorised to perform this action.” error when commenting
- How are the EE videos different than your ExpressionEngine book?
- Which editor are using in the EE2 screencasts?
- Is there an upgrade path from your original EE1 screencasts?
- Can I redownload the videos after purchasing?
- How do I install ExpressionEngine?
- Where do I get the code for the Channel University site?
- Does Channel University really exist?
- How can I get help?
- In which format are the screencasts?
Send for Help
If the form isn't working for you, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and your email will be treated just as if you submitted via the form. Please include as much detail as possible, including your order number, if you have it.