Craft CMS Training for Teams
by Ryan Irelan
Today I started offering private on-site training for Craft CMS. This training class is designed for small teams (up to 15 people) who need to quickly get up-to-speed on how to build websites with Craft CMS.
You have a team. They need to learn Craft and start building or maintaining your website. Mijingo’s private, in-person Craft training class can help:
- Get your team up-to-speed quickly and efficiently, while avoiding common mistakes and pitfalls.
- Learn the skills necessary to manage an existing website running Craft, including how to expand and build on top of it.
- Explore the power and affordability of using Craft CMS and leave behind other tools that break your spirit (or your budget).
- The classroom training will provide you with the tried and true methods for building websites with Craft.
The class is ideal for:
- college or university internal design and development teams
- agency teams looking to quickly adopt Craft CMS as a new technology
- embedded marketing development teams who have been tasked with using Craft and need to quickly roll out new sites with it
- internal teams who just took on maintenance responsibility for a newly built site running Craft CMS
Of course your situation may be different. Get in touch to share it with me and learn more.
Filed Under: Classroom Training