A limited series audio chronicle of the most popular content management systems on the web. Learn about how people use CMSes like WordPress, Drupal, ExpressionEngine, Craft, Jekyll, and more.
I had two conversations for this installment. I talked to Matt Weinberg and Anna Brown.
Matt Weinberg is the Co-founder and President of Technology and Development at Vector Media Group in New York City. Matt has been working with ExpressionEngine for years and has used EE as the main technology for his client work.
Anna Brown runs MediaGirl, Inc., a one-person company that does front-end and CMS implementation development for agencies. Anna plays an important role in the EE community through her help creating and advocating the ExpressionEngine StackExchange website.
- High Performance Digital Agency | Vector Media Group
- MediaGirl ~ EXPERT ExpressionEngine Developer, Programmer, Consultant, Freelancer & Coder
- ExpressionEngine / EllisLab
- devot:ee - Devoted to ExpressionEngine
- Learn ExpressionEngine | EE Insider
- Building a Simple ExpressionEngine Site — Mijingo
- Publisher - Multilingual content and workflow in ExpressionEngine. | Add-Ons | BoldMinded
- Better Workflow - devot:ee - Devoted to ExpressionEngine
- Train-ee ExpressionEngine Training | On-Demand Training | ExpressionEngine Books